Material Handlers performs various tasks throughout the process of receiving material including, but not limited to: forklift operation, cutting and preparing material for machine use, delivering to machines in accordance with production schedule and recycling metal chips and other unused material. This position is a day shift schedule; 4 days a week (6:30am-5:00pm).
- Preferred similiar work in a manufacturing or warehouse environment with increasing responsibility
- Ability to operate forklift and saw
- Knowledge of shop math and measuring
- Good communication and people skills
- Excellent organization for managing paperwork
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs, stand in one place for long hours, bend, stoop and perform repetitive tasks
The successful applicant will be team oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic and have a strong commitment to the community, the environment and excellence in general.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 100 hours of paid time off (PTO) during your first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Company sponsored health insurance, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Section 125-plan participation eligibility
- 401(k) plan with match
- Onsite employee café serving breakfast and lunch daily at cost pricing
- Commuter café credits for using alternative transportation
- Employee purchase program for internal CKPC and outdoor/cycling industry products
- Bi-annual bike commute challenges to earn up to 40 additional hours of PTO per year
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you. To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing email@example.com. We also accept faxed resumes to (503) 972-4055. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.