Finishers are the final part of the production process performing various tasks such as sanding, buffing and basic machining. This position is also responsible for assisting with recycling efforts, washing equipment, minor assembly operations, inventory and general shop help.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- 6mos-1yr prior experience in a machine shop environment preferred
- Experience using precision measuring tools
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs, stand in one place for long hours, grip with the fingers and hands, looking down continuously and repetitive motion with the wrists and forearms
- Ability to work in a loud environment and wearing the following personal protective equipment: work boots, aprons, safety glasses, hearing protection and optional dust masks.
The successful applicant will be team oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic and have a strong commitment to the community, the environment and excellence in general.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 100 hours of paid time off (PTO) during your first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Company sponsored health insurance, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Section 125-plan participation eligibility
- 401(k) plan with match
- Onsite employee café serving breakfast and lunch daily at cost pricing
- Commuter café credits for using alternative transportation
- Employee purchase program for internal CKPC and outdoor/cycling industry products
- Bi-annual bike commute challenges to earn up to 40 additional hours of PTO per year
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you. To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing email@example.com. We also accept faxed resumes to (503) 972-4055. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.