Customer Sales Representative
This position provides customer service to dealers within a predetermined region and/or dealer type through regular inbound and outbound telephone and email communication. Reaches out to all dealers as assigned in an effort to nurture relations and, thereby, increase sales. Processes orders through data entry and inventory tracking procedures.
Must have a proven track record of 2+ years of delivering superior customer experience, through utilization of technical product knowledge and inventory systems. Must be well versed in discussing product installation, routine maintenance and some technical problem solving. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Bicycle industry experience is not necessary but personal excitement, experience and passion about bicycles is.
The successful applicant will be team-oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic & have a strong commitment to community, the environment & excellence in general.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 100 hours of paid time off (PTO) during your first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Company sponsored health insurance, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Section 125-plan participation eligibility
- 401(k) plan with match
- Onsite employee café serving breakfast and lunch daily at cost pricing
- Commuter café credits for using alternative transportation
- Employee purchase program for internal CKPC and outdoor/cycling industry products
- Bi-annual bike commute challenges to earn up to 40 additional hours of PTO per year
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
If you are passionate about what you do and are interested in working hard for a progressive company that you can believe in, we just might have something for you. To apply for a position, send a cover letter and resume by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept faxed resumes to (503) 972-4055. We are a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer.